Paul R. Leonard
|Email: [email protected]|
Personal Site: https://pauls4x4.com
Religious Site: http://religible.com
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pauls4x4/
Personal Twitter: Personal Twitter
Quora Account: Personal Account
Thank you for stopping by. I’m hopping to make the switch to a full time leadership position where my experience as an IT Manager, Webmaster, and even Blue-Collar worker can all be put into the service of Our Lord and Savior.
In some ways, this Website and my Quora account are the best statements of faith I can put out because they show how I really critically engage with the issues of personal faith and holiness.
I thank you for your time browsing this work history; the one thing that doesn’t come through in a resume is a person’s pastoral touch, their life-long experience in the church, and their proper fit with a potential congregation.
If any questions arise, please email me or contact me on Facebook (Facebook gets the fastest response) and I will gladly provide an answer.
|Technology: 7 years’ experience in technical support including desktop, call-center, networking, and project management. 1 year experience in content creation (Adobe Suite). 3 years’ experience website management (light coding)|
Team Leadership: Experience managing small scale teams in multiple fields
Writing: Experience ghost writing, technical writing, instruction documentation, grad school.
|Web Marketing: Experience developing brand equity, name recognition, and improving conversions using SEO, PPC, and Social Media|
Training: experience hiring and training staff for complex customer service roles
Communications: Buying/ selling B2B, public speaking, and conflict resolution
Skilled Labor: experienced shop mechanic, grounds keeper, and general contracting
|Graduating Spring 2017|
Focus on Biblical Studies, GPA 3.5
Extra coursework: Business Admin, Business Management, & Digital Art.
Church Specific Experience
This is my “normal” level from when I started about 2 years ago. The Camera was terrible; I think you can make out the important bits enough to Judge it.
Another older one
This is a school sermon of a manuscript, it’s not a normal thing for me to use a script; I try to be well rounded and because Habakkuk (I was saying it odd) is a hard word, I’m including it here even though the Gospel section of the sermon didn’t get recorded. One should share sermons they are 50/50 on too.
I did my 1-year internship at Ekklesia 1 in Colton. It was a small house-church, and I decided that it would be the best thing to expand my experience. As the child of a Pastor I had already attended many institutional church meetings, Presbytery meetings, and have a very strong understanding of the operations of a medium congregation.
A house church offered the chance to simulate working in a mission field, church plant, etc. and even for positions in institutional churches I felt it would best expand my knowledge base. I had already gone on two mission trips to aid in Church facilities building in Ensenada, Baja California, attended the PC(USA) young leaders convention, served on a Pastor Nominating comity, and various ad-hoc project teams at 1st Pres. Colton.
Recent Work Experience
Social Media Marketing Manager/ IT Project Manager/ IT Manager
|· Organically grew Social accounts in a difficult niche after rebranding|
o Facebook: 1k to +30k
o Instagram: 100 to +6.5k
o Twitter: 6 to +1700
· Managed Multiple Sub-networks/ Accounts that grew at similar rates
· Worked with magazines, TV shows, Production Companies, etc. and offered or negotiated sponsorship deals.
· Deployed Network, Security Cameras, Active Directory, and new ERP system Jazva
· Self-starter: developed department, IT infrastructure, and video team from scratch.
|· Paul Leonard aided in a Visalia Network Roll-out|
· Provided tier 2 support for Western US
· Windows 7 and 10 Deployments
· IBM impact printers, AS400, Lotus legacy support
· MDM, light SAP, Windows, and proprietary software and network support
Principle Lead Infrastructure Engineer
|· Worked on launch team for multi-site, multi-lingual tier 1 helpdesk|
· Experience and training for outsourcing, process standardization, project leadership (PMP), 6Sigma brown belt, and ITIL compliance
· Tier 1 helpdesk escalation point for team of 13+ agents
· Priority Escalation organization and contact management
· Remote desktop
· Active Directory, SAP, MDM, and other system Administration including OU management, User management, and Access control
· Over 4 individual performance awards, and team awarded best in company 2013.
Multi-Media Media Skills
Adobe Photoshop – Remastering photographs
Adobe InDesign – Remastering, editing, etc. of video content
Adobe Illustrator – Some familiarity
Paul Leonard’s Interactive Photo Resume
*Not all Images are mine